Q: Middle seat of my car recline does not lock, it just falls all way to the back.

Hello, I have a 7 seater Toyota sienta. My problem is the 2nd row passenger seat. The back rest does not lock, it just goes all the way back. What can I do? Is there a latch the is loose? where can I find it?

Depending on the year of vehicle you have you should have the dealer check to see if the seat is under a recall status for your vehicle. Stop by a dealer and ask them. If not under warranty, then you should have the seat checked and order the correct part from the dealer as needed. These kinds of parts are not available aftermarket.

3. Middle seat of my car recline does not lock, it just falls all way to the back.