Q: Mechanic claimed it was the EVAP valve canister

He fixed it due to my gas will not pump but if you dollars at a time and was spewing out take back the fact he replaced it and it is worse than before still won't fill up gas now idle is running crazy high car is shaking and car is running like a piece of garbage what did he do to my car and wants me to bring it back today

A: It is possible your mechanic is telling the...

It is possible your mechanic is telling the truth. He is, in my opinion, discussing the right component source at least. One chronic problem with Escalades, and other GM trucks/SUVs of this vintage, is a failing fuel EVAP canister vent solenoid valve, or the lines going from the tank to this component. If the fuel canister vent remains open all the time (solenoid has failed), a high idle can occur as you are experiencing. I would give them a chance to check the car again and go over the work that was done. If you would like to have another independent technician take a look, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the shaking issue so that this can be repaired.