Q: Mazda6 2010: Pass AirBag Off lights up when i turn on ignition, then turns off a few seconds later. Is that a Warning?

Mazda6 2010: Pass AirBag Off lights up when i turn on ignition, then turns off a few seconds later. Is that a Warning? Maybe i haven't notice it until now, but i don't remember it lighting up when i start my car. I recently purchased this car used and i don't remember seeing that light up.

3. Mazda6 2010: Pass AirBag Off lights up when i turn on ignition, then turns off a few seconds later. Is that a Warning?