Q: Manual to power window conversion.

asked by on December 03, 2016

im buying an 04 honda and i was curious if you could convert the manual windows to power windows ? if possible how much does that cost ? and is it worth it ?

With a big enough budget, anything is possible. You will need the door panels from a vehicle of the same year with power windows, the control switches, window regulators, motors and the wiring to control everything which will have to be wired into your vehicle in order for it all to work properly. For some, this may be much more aggravation than it’s worth but to each his own. This could be a fun project.