Q: Maf sensor error only bank 1

Check engine light. Autozone diagnostic. Shows error only in bank 1. 295.00 part .. further reading if error only in 1 bank is more than likely still good just dirty can i get som opinion on this?

I would recommend first cleaning the MAF with contact cleaner as this may just be a dirty sensor. If this does not correct the problem, I would then suggest replacing. If you would like assistance with replacing the mass airflow sensor, consider YourMechanic; a certified technician can be dispatched to your home or office to complete this repair.