Q: Loud noise under car- only when turning- and hard to steer

Could the issue be my serpentine belt? When I turn a corner it makes a loud noise, kinda sounds like its coming under my drivers side tire. The steering is harder. And the car pulls to the left.

Hi there. In most cases, when the car is hard to steer and you hear noises, it’s due to low power steering fluid. However, it could also be caused by a damaged serpentine belt or power steering pump pulley. The best way to determine what is causing this issue is have a professional mobile mechanic complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection so they can pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.