Q: Loud noise from front passenger wheel

I changed out my front wheel bearing/hub and after putting back the brakes & wheel, the car started to give off a LOUD sort of squeal like if metal was scraping against metal. The noise won't come in when I'm in reverse but when I put it in first it's start to get louder as I accelerate. their was no noise there before I changed the wheel bearing

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first place you will want to start is by checking the brakes. Take a look at the pads and see if they are making contact with the rotor. There is a very small amount of space between them when they are mounted properly, and it does not take much to have them fall out of place. If you inspect the brakes and they are fine, then you will want to make sure the bearing is set properly, and that the wheel was replaced and torqued down properly. There were only so many components removed from the vehicle, but all of them need to be reassembled precisely. Chances are there was a small mistake made during the re-installation of the brakes or tire. If more help is require to resolve the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Loud noise from front passenger wheel