Q: Lost all power to the car

New starter,battery,alternator I was sitting at al light flipped the switch to my extra fan I have lost all power to the car checked all 3 above they have juice 12v replaced fuses in the fuse box still nothing the motor is a 455

Turning on one additional switch creating a loss of all power suggests you have a short somewhere in your system. The additional power draw that the extra fan is creating puts an additional load on voltage being supplied to other system components. By drawing power away from other areas it is quite possible that wires to those other areas have been shorted as a result. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your electrical issues and make all necessary repairs.

3. Lost all power to the car