Q: Loose sun visors, worried about them blocking my view

I drive a 2007 Hyundai Elantra and the sun visors have been loose for quite a while now. The other day, the driver's side visor broke off! My vehicle has approximately 74,000 miles on it. This problem is inconvenient and seems avoidable. What is the easiest way to fix it?

A: Sun visors are needed to block sun from the...

Sun visors are needed to block sun from the driver’s eye and should be repaired for safety purposes. Hyundai is not the only one with sun visor issues. Most modern day sun visors are made from plastic and foam. Due to the exposure that the sun visors receive, along with movement, the plastic and tensioning shims will eventually fail. The easiest and safest way to repair them, is to just replace them. You can have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, replace your sun visor for a quick convenient solution!