Q: Looking to install an A/C system in a 2007 GMC Sierra work truck. Any idea where I can find a shop manual or video tutorials?

Looking to install an A/C system in a 2007 GMC Sierra work truck. Did not come stock with A/C so I will have to install the entire system not just the compressor. Any idea where I can find a youtube video or a shop manual?

Hi there. The best thing to do is locate a 2007 GMC 1500 Sierra that has a complete A/C system and take pictures of the entire system. Then you can go and buy all of the parts needed to install the complete A/C system. If you are wanting a way to install the parts with a catalog, then you can visit LMC TRUCK which will have all the part numbers and the parts to order or cross reference to buy for your A/C system. If you need further assistance with installing the A/C system, then I recommend seeking out a local technician to help you with this installation.

• Looking to install an A/C system in a 2007 GMC Sierra work truck. Any idea where I can find a shop manual or video tutorials?