Q: Looking for the over flow connection so my coolant reverts back to my reservoir

I am stuck trying to find the hose connection to my reservoir tank to my engine so my overflow reverts back properly can you help

A: The overflow connection will be under the l...

The overflow connection will be under the lip where the radiator cap goes on. Sometimes the connection falls out from broken solder joints. The tank connection may be incorporated in the cap for the tank on some models. In other cars, the tanks will have a hose connection nipple on the side of the tank.