Q: live in ohio had since 2004 never had trouble starting before wont start when its cold out

new plugs, cap ,button in october new batt, in dec, good gas, new fuel pump&filter in feb,it will hit when i turn it over but only once then i turn off key back on it will hit again and so on turns over just find plenty juice ? it starts above 28 degrees first time

Hi there. It’s possible that you’ve got a bad cold start injector on your Jimmy. The cold start injector, also referred to as the cold start valve, is an engine management component found on many road going vehicles. It’s purpose is to supply the engine with additional fuel to enrich the fuel mixture in cold temperatures where air density is increased and additional fuel is required. It plays a key role in the performance, fuel economy, and starting characteristics of the vehicle, so when it does have issues the problems can detract from the overall drivability of the vehicle.

3. live in ohio had since 2004 never had trouble starting before wont start when its cold out