Q: My Yukon 04 has been reading engine reduced power for about a month now. I put a brand new throttle body and throttle pedal positi

My Yukon 04 has been reading engine reduced power for about a month now. I put a brand new throttle body and throttle pedal position sensor on it and changed out the spark plugs and wires. It Still has no acceleration and reads several codes pertaininv to engine reduced power. Whats is wrong?

Hi Jay. Thanks for contacting us today. The problem with reduced engine power indication lights is that diagnosing the root issue can take a tremendous amount of trial and error or more importantly, detailed inspections to determine the source. The Reduced Power trigger will save Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), which should indicate where the fault occurred. It might be best to have a professional mechanic come to your location so they can download all of the stored codes and help resolve this issue for you.