Q: Car is vibrating and making a clicking noise; should I replace the CV joints?

I think I need CV Joints replace ii get all the symptoms explained for CV Joint problem, it is also pusshing the ugnuts off the bolts. vibration on right side of car, and click noises, right side tire pushing lug nuts off of the bolts.

A: If you are hearing a clicking noise, this m...

If you are hearing a clicking noise, this may very well be related to the CV joints. Generally, when it gets to this point, the CV joint has already completely failed and will need to be replaced. In severe cases, it may also cause an intense vibration, such as the one you described. As you may know, the CV joint is what connects the drive shafts from the transmission to the wheels, and so there is a tremendous amount of stress and torque put on these joints. When they fail, the damage can range from minimal to severe in terms of other components that will also fail as a result. I would recommend having an expert technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your noise and vibration issues.