Q: leaking coolant system

Coolant leaking from the timing chain housing it appears, but I thought that would be oil. Does the cooling system run through this as well?

3. leaking coolant system

Q: Q: Gas pedal sticking

I have seen this issue before. Your gas pedal is connected to the throttle plate via a cable. If the throttle plate becomes dirty, it will get stuck and harder to move. You will feel this in the gas pedal....

Q: Car overheating, but reservoir full

To start, a coolant pressure test should be done to check for any leaks in the cooling system. If there are leaks, the coolant level will be low and there will be air pockets in the system causing frequent overheating....

Q: Coolant reservoir is a block of ice, is it possible to thaw it out and flush the system without damaging anything?

If you have a frozen overflow coolant bottle then the same coolant mix is in the engine and may also be frozen in the engine and radiator. You will need to move the vehicle into a building that is above...