Q: leaking coolant system

Coolant leaking from the timing chain housing it appears, but I thought that would be oil. Does the cooling system run through this as well?

Hi there. Coolant does not run through the timing chain cover. The water pump has coolant ports near the timing chain cover that could be leaking and making it appear as such. There are also hoses that could be leaking onto the cover as well. A proper pressure test will reveal the source of the leak. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a coolant is leaking inspection.