Q: leaking coolant system

Coolant leaking from the timing chain housing it appears, but I thought that would be oil. Does the cooling system run through this as well?

3. leaking coolant system

Q: After driving my car, the next day will not start. It turns over but will not start 1993 Lexus LS400

Hello - the first task is to get any problem codes, whether the Check Engine is illuminated or not. The next step is to determine whether you have spark at the plugs, or the fuel pump runs on those days...

Q: How to set the idle

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1986 Ford V8-5.0L. The throttle body and idle air control valve should be cleaned first. The idle is not adjustable on this vehicle but the throttle stop on the throttle body can...

Q: Ticking in Engine

There are a number of issues at play here. The transmission definitely needs to be looked at if it is slipping in any gear or when locking up as you describe. The knocking sound may also be a possibility of...