Q: leaking coolant system

Coolant leaking from the timing chain housing it appears, but I thought that would be oil. Does the cooling system run through this as well?

3. leaking coolant system

Q: Q: Window stuck down

Hi. Have a technician, experienced in electrical repair, inspect window system for proper operation and current draw, as well as binding in the window regulator assembly or window track. In the case of the damaged wiring, you may want to...

Q: What are the various functions on the manual Heating and Air Conditioning system?

You need climate control to make sure that you’re cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Your car’s Heating and Air Conditioning system gives you the ability to maintain the ideal temperature inside the cabin at all times....

Q: I changed my oil pan gasket and now there is a knocking at the back of the oil pan, what could it be

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing to do is make sure your oil level and type are correct. If you suspect that there may be a mechanical issue with the components towards the bottom of the engine,...