Q: Leaking coolant, not overheating, oil looks good. what is going on?

I took my car to a shop the other day and they said that my head gaskets are leaking which is why I am losing coolant. I took my car to 5 other shops for second opinions and they all said my head gaskets are fine, but my radiator needs replaced. My car never overheats, my oil looks fine (not like there is coolant in the oil or anything like that), no white smoke out of my exhaust pipe... the shop that said that my head gaskets need to be replaced called me today and are insistent that my head gaskets need to be replaced... what is your opinion on what the problem is?

3. Leaking coolant, not overheating, oil looks good. what is going on?