Q: Last week my car started shaking and I had weak compression, I had a tune up done, however, the car continued to shake with little

Last week my car began to shake and it had low compression, and it appeared to get worse over the course of the following week so I had a tune up done. After about 30 minutes the same thing began, so I checked the oil (an oil change was done just this past Oct) and there was none. On my way to get oil, A loud vacuum like sound came from the engine and now sounds like a muffler - only under the hood; My car barely moves at all. Could this be a blown head gasket from no oil?

You may have blown a head gasket. This would be the loss of compression and even a noise from engine.

3. Last week my car started shaking and I had weak compression, I had a tune up done, however, the car continued to shake with little