Q: Last night my car died and I was able to jump it and get home, I had replaced the battery and alternator a few months ago 2003 Honda Accord

I had replaced the alternator and battery and yet I saw the battery light pop on for a few weeks but then it went away I knew the battery wasn't charging, then when I fastened it down it was fine until yesterday, I received a jump and got home but it didn't do much I had to jump it again at home and now I noticed no coolant in the car, is there any corralation between coolant and the recharging of my car?

Hi there - it is unlikely your charging problem and the loss of coolant are related - with one exception - a failed serpentine belt and belt tensioner. Such a case could mean the belt is slipping on the alternator (and failing to charge), and not pumping coolant adequately, leading to overheating and coolant loss. I recommend an electrical problem check and an coolant loss inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Last night my car died and I was able to jump it and get home, I had replaced the battery and alternator a few months ago 2003 Honda Accord