Q: Last night my car died and I was able to jump it and get home, I had replaced the battery and alternator a few months ago 2003 Honda Accord

I had replaced the alternator and battery and yet I saw the battery light pop on for a few weeks but then it went away I knew the battery wasn't charging, then when I fastened it down it was fine until yesterday, I received a jump and got home but it didn't do much I had to jump it again at home and now I noticed no coolant in the car, is there any corralation between coolant and the recharging of my car?

Hi there - it is unlikely your charging problem and the loss of coolant are related - with one exception - a failed serpentine belt and belt tensioner. Such a case could mean the belt is slipping on the alternator (and failing to charge), and not pumping coolant adequately, leading to overheating and coolant loss. I recommend an electrical problem check and an coolant loss inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Last night my car died and I was able to jump it and get home, I had replaced the battery and alternator a few months ago 2003 Honda Accord