Q: Last night my car died and I was able to jump it and get home, I had replaced the battery and alternator a few months ago 2003 Honda Accord

I had replaced the alternator and battery and yet I saw the battery light pop on for a few weeks but then it went away I knew the battery wasn't charging, then when I fastened it down it was fine until yesterday, I received a jump and got home but it didn't do much I had to jump it again at home and now I noticed no coolant in the car, is there any corralation between coolant and the recharging of my car?

3. Last night my car died and I was able to jump it and get home, I had replaced the battery and alternator a few months ago 2003 Honda Accord