Q: RPM'S are slipping and tranmission knocks, also the brake pedal goes to floor

The last 2 gears it knocks real bad and in all gears rpms going up and down like 200 and when I use my brakes the lights flicker I hear a clicking noise and if that noise turns into a longer pumping noise then I have no brakes

Hello. It sounds like you have a very serious transmission issue. You’re only at a 100,000 miles so it shouldn’t be risky to do a transmission fluid exchange. Another 20,000 miles or so then it would be very risky. I suggest doing the fluid exchange and then evaluating the fluid from there. If there are any metal particles inside the transmission fluid that is a sign of internal damage. Knocking and slipping RPM’s are also a sign of transmission internal damage. Most likely there is an error causing your vehicle to brake improperly such as a malfunctioning ABS module . When this happens usually a code will be set inside of the vehicle’s computer. I suggest that you have a technician scan the vehicle computer for error codes. We likely have a technician in your area who can inspect your vehicle firsthand. I will ask customer service to send you a quote for the transmission fluid exchange and the brake system inspection. You are also able to build your own quotes here.

3. RPM'S are slipping and tranmission knocks, also the brake pedal goes to floor