Q: ENGINE OVER HEATING

I change the head gaskets, change the water pump and the timing belt Clean the radiator. But when I start the engine, is getting warm in 10m. The fan is working normaly

A: It sounds like you may have a defective the...

It sounds like you may have a defective thermostat if you haven't checked it yet. If it still overheats after fixing the thermostat then check the radiator next. Make sure the radiator flows in all of the fluid properly. Lastly, you should have the heads checked to see if they are warped or cracked if you've previously overheated the engine.

If you need help with any of these checks, feel free to enlist a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They'll be able to diagnose the overheating issue at the vehicles location and help you fix it accordingly.