Q: Knocking front drivers side, slight lean.

There appears to be a heavy knocking sound from front drivers side wheel/suspension under acceleration. The car has a very slight lean.....any idea?

My car has a manual transmission. 1972 VW Beetle

3. Knocking front drivers side, slight lean.

Q: Car overheating; fans not working

Hi there. Many components make up your cooling system. If any of these components are not functioning properly it will cause your vehicle to overheat. If your vehicle is not leaking any coolant chances are that your radiator fan(s) are...

Q: How to seal an oil leak on a chevy 350?

This hole is specifically designed to be in that location and is for the oil pan dipstick. This is used to check the oil. I would suggest going to your local parts store and purchasing the correct dipstick for your...

Q: Taking my sway bar out.

On the 2004 Ion you have to remove the rear transaxle mount and the steering gear. Then, once all links and brackets holding the bar to the body and suspension are removed you have to lift and rotate the stabilizer...