Q: Knocking front drivers side, slight lean.

There appears to be a heavy knocking sound from front drivers side wheel/suspension under acceleration. The car has a very slight lean.....any idea?

My car has a manual transmission. 1972 VW Beetle

3. Knocking front drivers side, slight lean.

Q: I am leaking coolant only sometimes. 2002 vw passat.

Coolant leaks can be very tricky because they might happen only under certain conditions. Some leaks may only occur when the engine is cold, while others might only show when the engine is hot. some may be low pressure leaks...

Q: How to seal an oil leak on a chevy 350?

This hole is specifically designed to be in that location and is for the oil pan dipstick. This is used to check the oil. I would suggest going to your local parts store and purchasing the correct dipstick for your...

Q: I need to replace the lower control arm on the driver side. Should I replace the passenger side as well?

Good question...generally, the decision rule when it comes to car parts, is "test, diagnose, measure and confirm" before you needlessly spend money replacing a part that might very well be perfectly good. That advice though does NOT apply to wear-out...