Q: Key stays in cranking position until it starts - 2012 Honda Odyssey

I took it in to Honda of Katy,Tx. They replaced battery because of dead cell , but still continued with same problem I was told that it went through a fuel pressure test and was not an issue. mechanics told me they cannot diagnose when car seems to be running good. talked to another mechanic he said it could be the chip in my remote key I used another key still the same. cant be battery because it cranks, starter is turning, fuel pressure good, recently changed spark plugs thinking it was that, on the road runs better than a new car. no hesitation pick-up power very good, just a few second tell it starts the only thing I have done personally is change a wiring harness on head lamp. I am a bib believer of servicing my vehicle .

3. Key stays in cranking position until it starts - 2012 Honda Odyssey