Q: Jerking when braking idiling low burnt smell 2006 pt cruiser

Jerking when braking idiling low burnt smell

3. Jerking when braking idiling low burnt smell 2006 pt cruiser

Q: Q: Radiator fan

Hi Jose. Thanks for contacting us today. It's quite possible that you have an exposed electrical wire that is causing a short. This can cause multiple electrical faults to occur, such as the one you are experiencing. You should probably...

Q: Engine Overheating after 20-30 minutes. Why?

Hi there. One of the easiest ways to test a water pump is to carefully place your hand on the lower radiator hose while the motor is running. Two things should happen; first, as you suggested, the hose should feel...

Q: Car dies at stoplight

Engine performance problems such as the ones you describe, can be caused by many things. Anything from a vacuum leak, to a bad fuel pump, can cause the symptoms described. I would recommend having the vehicle looked at by a...