Q: Jerking when braking idiling low burnt smell 2006 pt cruiser

Jerking when braking idiling low burnt smell

3. Jerking when braking idiling low burnt smell 2006 pt cruiser

Q: So I have a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LS (used) with roughly 870,00 Miles. I have been driving it for about 2 months now. All of a sudden

Hi Amie. Thanks for contacting us today. A rattling noise like you have described is often caused by a loose bracket, belt or pulley. On the driver side, a power steering pulley could be the source of this noise, while...

Q: Electric power steering replacement how much does it cost

From the description you have provided it sounds like it could be, the electric power steering motor has failed. It could also be, an electrical power or ground failure to the power steering motor. Before you have the electric steering...

Q: I think my wheel bearing is going out but not sure?

Hey there. Yes, it sounds like you do have a wheel bearing going bad. Noisy wheel bearings will only make noise when the car is in motion. They will get louder the faster you go. They also change pitch or...