Q: Jerking when braking idiling low burnt smell 2006 pt cruiser

Jerking when braking idiling low burnt smell

3. Jerking when braking idiling low burnt smell 2006 pt cruiser

Q: My 2013 Chrysler 200 2.4L engine is making a knocking sound when the engine is running. There is no check engine light on I have r

The origin of the noise can be pinpointed if you request an engine noise diagnostic. The mechanic will consider the knock intensity which will vary depending on source or type. Light knocking or tapping noise is caused by the valve...

Q: 2006 Chevy Impala....reduce engine power and service traction control are coming on now very often. At first it was like once a we

Hi Ericka. Thanks for contacting us today. Both of these warning lights typically indicate that a mechanical fault exists in the driveline (meaning transmission or differential). It's possible that they are being triggered by the same component failure, but it...

Q: Q: Turn signals not flashing

Hi there, It's not very uncommon for both tail lights to fail at the same time. However, the water or condensation inside the tail lamp may indicate a larger problem. If you replace the light bulbs it could cause an...