Q: jeep not starting

I have replaced the coil and cap and rotor button and crankshaft position sencor

There are multiple things that could be causing your Jeep to not start. You should start by checking for spark, performing a fuel pressure check, followed by a compression check. This will tell you which item you are missing to start the car. Also check that the injectors are getting a signal when cranking. This could be a problem with the fuel pump, powertrain control module, or it could be a wiring or relay issue. There are too many possibilities to be speculating what could be wrong. If you aren’t able to perform these checks yourself, you can hire a professional independent technician from YourMechanic, to diagnose your no start issue for you.