Q: jeep not starting

I have replaced the coil and cap and rotor button and crankshaft position sencor

3. jeep not starting

Q: Need a steering column for 93 f350 xlt auto. Can a Use same year f150 pr f250 column? Or what other year f350 can i use in place

Yes, the F-150, 250 and 350 in that year did use the same column BUT if you have a tilt column and/or a column with an overdrive switch be sure you match that. There are also other years and makes...

Q: Q: Brake pedal going to floor.

I strongly recommend this car not be driven before this problem is addressed as a safety concern. If the pedal goes down to the floor it means one of two things, either air has become trapped in the sealed system...

Q: I have no spark, no ignition, no current is going to the ignition coil. Could this be a Auto Shut-Down Relay?

The automatic shutdown (ASD) relay powers the coil and is turned on and off by the engine control module ECM. If you scan the engine and get a code 40, then you may have a bad ASD relay, but there...