Q: jeep not starting

I have replaced the coil and cap and rotor button and crankshaft position sencor

A: There are multiple things that could be cau...

There are multiple things that could be causing your Jeep to not start. You should start by checking for spark, performing a fuel pressure check, followed by a compression check. This will tell you which item you are missing to start the car. Also check that the injectors are getting a signal when cranking. This could be a problem with the fuel pump, powertrain control module, or it could be a wiring or relay issue. There are too many possibilities to be speculating what could be wrong. If you aren’t able to perform these checks yourself, you can hire a professional independent technician from YourMechanic, to diagnose your no start issue for you.