Q: It won't crank I replaced the coil pack and it started and I made it home and turn it off and tried to crank it back-up it wouldn'

My car was running fine but then it just shut off as I stopped at a stop sign I tried jumping it off and it wouldn't start I replaced the coil pack and it started and I made it home and turned the ignishun off then tried to crank it back up and it wouldn't start ?

It is possible that your fuel pump may be failing. Sometimes you can prime the fuel pump by turning the ignition from off to on a few times. This will allow more fuel to be primed into the engine. This may have been why you were able to make it home. I would recommend having your fuel pressure tested and compared against the manufacturer’s specifications. If the fuel pressure is low, you may have a dead fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, or faulty fuel pressure regulator. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as it can be completed at your home or office.

• It won't crank I replaced the coil pack and it started and I made it home and turn it off and tried to crank it back-up it wouldn'