Q: It won't crank I replaced the coil pack and it started and I made it home and turn it off and tried to crank it back-up it wouldn'

My car was running fine but then it just shut off as I stopped at a stop sign I tried jumping it off and it wouldn't start I replaced the coil pack and it started and I made it home and turned the ignishun off then tried to crank it back up and it wouldn't start ?

3. It won't crank I replaced the coil pack and it started and I made it home and turn it off and tried to crank it back-up it wouldn'