Q: isuzu 240 petrol keeps running even when the ignition switch is off and key removed

what causes Isuzu 240 petrol to keep running after ignition is switch off. even when the key is off?

A: Hi there: Most of the time, this problem i...

Hi there:

Most of the time, this problem is caused by an ignition lock cylinder or assembly that has been damaged and continues to send an active signal through the starter relay and to the ignition system. The best way to check this is to complete an electrical inspection on the ignition lock cylinder. If the circuit does not complete, the cylinder is damaged and needs to be replaced. It could also be caused by an internal wiring problem that should be inspected by a professional mechanic.