Q: Is there any noise if brake power booster is bad?

Is there any noise if your brake power booster is bad?

3. Is there any noise if brake power booster is bad?

Q: 2008 VW Passat Komfort that is misfiring could it be engine coil? How much might it cost to fix?

It's true that the car you're looking at may just need an ignition coil. It's also true that it might need an ignition module, a fuel injector, an intake manifold, or it may even have valve damage. Many times I've...

Q: Car refuses to drive once dash lights turn on.

I would have a second opinion by a different mechanic to confirm. The Check Engine Light and Coolant Light may be an indication of another problem, and the computer may go into a failure mode and will limit throttle and...

Q: Check Engine Codes P0014 and P054A

These codes are for the exhaust camshaft sensor or camshaft alignment issue. There is a long pinpoint test that needs to be done to try and verify if the sensor, wiring or camshaft solenoid is the issue. If the codes...