Q: Is there any noise if brake power booster is bad?

Is there any noise if your brake power booster is bad?

3. Is there any noise if brake power booster is bad?

Q: Engine hesitating and revving

It sounds like the transmission may be slipping. With the engine running, fully warmed up, and in Park, pull the transmission dipstick and wipe it with a clean rag. Insert the dipstick fully into the tube and pull it back out...

Q: How to replace an ignition cylinder? do I also have to replace ignition switch? cause key has a chip that's specific my dodge.

In some cases i have seen the outer ignition housing okay and just the key lock cylinder damaged. In others they damage the housing and ignition lock cylinder. In either case you cannot use your key; it will be a...

Q: Loose gear shift knob. 2013 Scion FR-S

Hello. It is normal for shifter knobs to be a little loose, but this should not cause any safety issues while driving. If you aren’t comfortable with it, you could always replace it with a new shifter knob. The shifter...