Q: Is there any noise if brake power booster is bad?

Is there any noise if your brake power booster is bad?

3. Is there any noise if brake power booster is bad?

Q: Put windshield wiper fluid in coolant reservoir by accident

If you did NOT operate the car after putting the washer fluid in the coolant overflow reservoir, simply use a turkey baster, or like tool, to suck the contaminated fluid out of the reservoir, pour some water in and then...

Q: Q: Car won't start

The battery may be discharged due to the alarm going off for a long time. You can use a voltmeter to get a rough idea of the battery's condition but technically a load test should be performed on the battery....

Q: Looking for a second opinion

That certainly sounds like a clutch. Your clutch should last 150,000 miles and is not common for a 2 year old car to need a replacement. The only way I would figure your clutch could wear that fast is if...