Q: Is there a way to get into my car from the trunk?

My two front door handles are broken and my two rear doors are locked and I need to get into my car. Thanks!

3. Is there a way to get into my car from the trunk?

Q: my 2005 hyundai elantra sunroof is stuck. it looks like it needs to tilt up in the back to seal up with the rest of the car.

You may have a broken roof track or something is binding the roof glass slide. Try to open the roof and lube the slides and try closing it. If the track is broken then the entire track will need to...

Q: P0300 & p1133

Inasmuch as the car was running fine before the work was done, the likeliest explanation is that the timing was belt was installed out of position, that is one tooth off. Such will cause the engine to run very badly,...

Q: Engine light flashing intermittently

This may be related to a faulty or dirty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into...