Q: Is there a dogbone mount on the driver's side? There's one on the passenger side, but it seems fine 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier

The engine is rocking back to front when started, when shifting gears, and while reving up. I was just wondering if there is a mount on the lower driver's side?

Hi - no, there is only the one dogbone link up top. There are 2 motor/transmission mounts where the engine/transmission are supported by the chassis, and these should be inspected for failure. They become soft, and fail with time, exposure to oil, and heat. I recommend a engine mount inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Is there a dogbone mount on the driver's side? There's one on the passenger side, but it seems fine 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier