Q: Is the good transmission on Chevy up lander LT 2006 ?

Hi! I want to buy Chevy up-lander LT 2066 it has 82000 miles. But on reviews I saw it has problems with transmissions. Do you will recommend me this car or buy another family van? Thank you.

Hi there. This is a good van and the transmission does not tend to have a lot of issues. It all depends on if it is well maintained, or if it was abused by the previous owner.

If you want to have the vehicle checked out before you purchase it, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can inspect the vehicle prior to purchasing it.

One other really good family van is the Honda Odyssey. They are dependable, but they tend to be quite a bit more expensive.