Q: is the anti theft control module the reason why my car turns off immideatly when i turn it on ?

whenever i turn on my car it just turns off immediatly. when its on for that split second it says steering wheel adjust lock. but the sterring wheel lock might just be broken. we thought that our car was immiadetly turning off was because of the anti theft control module. so were asking now does it really turn it off ?

3. is the anti theft control module the reason why my car turns off immideatly when i turn it on ?