Q: Is it easy to replace the drove belt

Car overheated and power stearing went out. Drive belt broken.

3. Is it easy to replace the drove belt

Q: Car oftentimes doesn't start, when it finally starts it doesn't stay running.

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme to have a hard time starting and die after it starts. You have done great in replacing the crankshaft position sensor, fuel pump, fuel filter, and ignition module...

Q: 2003 Buick rendezvous won't crank when I turn key just clicking noise in very cold weather.

Hi Rashaun. Thanks for sending your question to us today. If you're able to start the vehicle with a jump-start, then it's likely that your battery has lost cranking amps. This usually happens when an alternator breaks or other charging...

Q: My gear selector is broken.

Depending on where and how badly the gear selector is broken, you may not have to replace the entire steering column to fix the selector fixed. The gear selector is sold separately . You will still have to gain access...