Q: Is it easy to replace the drove belt

Car overheated and power stearing went out. Drive belt broken.

3. Is it easy to replace the drove belt

Q: Q: Window not working

Hello! That is an extremely common issue that owners of your particular vehicle face. The window malfunction is usually caused by corrosion on the window switch. I suggest that the switch be opened and the circuit board inside of it...

Q: Brown stuff shooting out of radiator

You could either have air trapped in your cooling system, or you might have a bad head gasket. Based upon your description, I am leaning towards a bad head gasket. Testing the head gasket can be performed with a block...

Q: Land rover over heating and check engine light flashing

This is a result of your engine overheating which may be caused by a faulty thermostat. When this is stuck closed, this does not allow the coolant to flow through the motor properly. This may also cause the coolant to...