Q: Is it easy to replace the drove belt

Car overheated and power stearing went out. Drive belt broken.

3. Is it easy to replace the drove belt

Q: My car turns over but it has no spark and won't start

I would recommend starting with checking the ignition coils for spark as well as the spark plug wires. Oftentimes ignition coils are a problem when it comes to producing a spark, especially on a vehicle of this age. Also, try...

Q: leak on passenger side when it rains 2008 chevy equinox. cleaned out sunroof tracks. still leaks

A possibility is the front ventilation system, at the windshield cowl area. There are quite a few passageways there and there is a rainwater diverter. So, that area should be checked. If you request a vehicle leak diagnostic the responding...

Q: My truck won't start. No sound, no lights, nothing turns on when I go to start my truck.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having issues with the battery. When the alternator fails, the vehicle does its best to rely on the battery, which puts it under an incredible amount of stress. This likely...