Q: Why does my red brake light with exclamation mark show up when I start my 2004 Audi A4

intermittent red brake light with exclamation mark shows up all the time .It gives three beeps on start up .What could be the problem ??

Hello. This can be caused by low brake pad lining or by low brake fluid. I would usually start by checking the brake fluid level. If the fluid level is low then it will cause this light to come on. If the fluid is low then the brakes need to be checked also as low brakes are the main reason why the brake fluid would be low. If you want to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the brake light is on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brake-warning-light-is-on-inspection

3. Why does my red brake light with exclamation mark show up when I start my 2004 Audi A4