Q: Ignition pin actuator assembly needs replacing

I think the ignition pin actuator assembly needs replacing. I went for an oil change and when I went to leave, it would not start. After looking it up online, and it looks like this part can be replaced without having to replace the whole steering column.

I believe you may be referring to the ignition switch. I would first return to the place that changed your oil to see if somehow they made a mistake that prevented your vehicle from starting. If they have not made a mistake it is possible the ignition switch has gone bad. If you believe this part may be faulty, have it inspected by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, in order to diagnose if it is bad. If the ignition switch turns out to be faulty, have the ignition switch replaced as soon as possible in order to use your vehicle again.

3. Ignition pin actuator assembly needs replacing