Q: If one was to be trapped in a car after the crash, what are some of the possible dangers of that?

Say I can't open my doors and have driven into a wall or something pretty devastating to the front end of my car. Would something leak into the cabin possibly? Just to be clear, this has not happened, I'm just wondering if it could.

A: Hey there, hopefully you don't get into...

Hey there, hopefully you don't get into any accidents anytime soon! There are a number of things that could happen and several things that could leak into the vehicle. It would vary from depending on the car and the exact situation. Since this is a hypothetical question, there really is no way to properly answer this.