Q: If Im planning to go to the snow what are some key things I should do to my car?

My friends want to go snowboarding and want to take my car, is there anything I should do to prepare?

Hi there. Before going on the trip, the car should have snow tires or chains to eliminate any possibilities of your car sliding. Also, the vehicle should have fluids specialized for the cold temperatures that will be encountered. If any further questions arise, you can take a look at this article to make sure you know exactly how to prepare your vehicle for winter driving.

• If Im planning to go to the snow what are some key things I should do to my car?