Q: If car keys are inserted in car for 1 day does battery dead?

i have inserted my car keys n i forgeted the keys in my car and next day the car was not yet stating and nothing works in car...but keys are working(automatic) wats the problem?

When the keys are inserted into the ignition, this completes the ignition circuit and actually supplies power to certain systems. Therefore, there is a current drain on the battery that most likely caused the battery to go dead. Your should be able to charge the battery and start the vehicle. If you are still having trouble after charging the battery, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the starting problem.