Q: Idle and start up issue

Hey I have a 2002 Honda civic and when I start it in the morning it start but sounds kind of rough or rumbling under the hood and muffler seems to be puffing sometimes I've noticed there's a hair line crack in the exhaust manifold could this be why I'm getting these problems?

A cracked exhaust manifold can make a lot of noise under hood. Even the smallest of cracks can cause a very loud noise. You should have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, check the engine and exhaust system to be certain.