Q: I was told it would get about 26 highway miles up to 30 I am getting 22 miles to a gallon and other lyrics 226 miles per tank of g

Is this normal was I mislead

After a quick search, the 2016 Jeep Compass with 2 liter engine is rated at about 22 miles per gallon in the city and 26 on the highway. This number is a general calculation and really depends on how the vehicle is driven, how the vehicle is loaded and vehicle maintenance. The number can change from winter to summer as well. Being such a new vehicle, you may want to consult the dealer or a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, with your findings to see if there may be an issue with the vehicle’s gas mileage.

• I was told it would get about 26 highway miles up to 30 I am getting 22 miles to a gallon and other lyrics 226 miles per tank of g