Q: I was given a quote for a variable valve timing solenoid rePlacement. They also recommended I get and oil change and an engine flu

I was given a quote for a variable valve timing solenoid rePlacement. They also recommended I get and oil change and an engine flushe also. Do you recommend I do these also? Do these services come with your variable valve timing solenoid replacement service?

3. I was given a quote for a variable valve timing solenoid rePlacement. They also recommended I get and oil change and an engine flu