Q: I want to know if it’s wise to take my car on a road trip.

Hello, I want to know if it would be safe to take my car on a long road trip. I want to drive from Nashville, TN to Albuquerque, NM. It’s is about 1,200 miles each way. I want to know if this will ruin my car, obviously it will put wear on the car. However I want to know if this will have negative and harmful effects later on and if it’s a wise choice to take the car on this trip. Thanks!

3. I want to know if it’s wise to take my car on a road trip.