Q: i want to know if door handles from a 1997 Pontiac grand prix would work for a 1996 Pontiac grand prix

i want to know if door handles from a 1997 Pontiac grand prix would work for a 1996 Pontiac grand prix

Hi there. The door handles will work as long as the door handles themselves are the same in design and the doors are the same type. Most of the General Motors vehicles did not change much in design on the body until the 2000 and newer. So, the doors from 1996 - 1999 should all be the same. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the door handle parts.

3. i want to know if door handles from a 1997 Pontiac grand prix would work for a 1996 Pontiac grand prix