Q: I've got a 2003 Buick Century 3.1 engine. I have replaced the head gaskets, radiator, thermostat, water pump,and heater core and a

I have a 2003 Buick century. I have replaced the head gaskets, radiator, cooling fans, thermostat,water pump, and heater core. The temperature gauge keeps going up and down and the heat comes and goes. What is the problem with my car?

This is usually caused by air pockets in the system. Purge air from the cooling system and see if this fixes the problem. You may have a slipping serpentine belt and should check it for slipping.

3. I've got a 2003 Buick Century 3.1 engine. I have replaced the head gaskets, radiator, thermostat, water pump,and heater core and a