Q: i tightened the bolt under the sping of my hood latch, and i guess i tightened it too much, and now my hood wont open. help

i put a new hood on my car, that was from the same make same model same year, and the hood wouldnt close. so i tightened the bolt thats under the spring that latches the hood to the car and now i cant get it open, i think its too tight. what do i do?

You may have to have someone put their weight on the center front of the hood while you pull on the release to get the hood latch to release. If that works then you should adjust latch up a 1/4 inch to see if it can then be opened and closed normally.

3. i tightened the bolt under the sping of my hood latch, and i guess i tightened it too much, and now my hood wont open. help