Q: i tightened the bolt under the sping of my hood latch, and i guess i tightened it too much, and now my hood wont open. help

i put a new hood on my car, that was from the same make same model same year, and the hood wouldnt close. so i tightened the bolt thats under the spring that latches the hood to the car and now i cant get it open, i think its too tight. what do i do?

3. i tightened the bolt under the sping of my hood latch, and i guess i tightened it too much, and now my hood wont open. help