Q: I think its the electronic fuel pump but not surr

The car runs good but drive it long it starts whinning humming from the back of the car by the gas tank does that for a couple seconds then stalls but go to start it again it will start right back up but it will quit a couple times but will start back up and take off it does it when I'm driving and sitting at a stop sign or light and no one can figure out what is wrong with it tired of sticking parts in it can you help

Your Corsica is most likely telling you it wants a new fuel pump. This can be verified by testing fuel pressure and volume. The fuel pump connector and ground should be inspected as well. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to diagnose your stalling issue and replace your fuel pump if necessary.