Q: Q: I think I might have bleach in my fuel tank, is there anyway I might be able to tell?

My car will not start and I have a distinct hint that it might be bleach, how may I be able to tell?

You can put your nose up to the exhaust after cranking the engine over to see if you can smell it at the end of the exhaust pipe or you can put your nose up to the fuel filler to see if you smell bleach there. Consider hiring a experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the vehicle to determine the cause of the no start situation.

3. Q: I think I might have bleach in my fuel tank, is there anyway I might be able to tell?