Q: Van running rough, cuts off 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

I am having trouble with starting my car and check engine light came on

Hello - there are several problems that can cause rough running and stalling. Fuel system issues including clogged fuel filter or injectors, incorrect fuel pressure can cause this. Dirty or malfunctioning idle air control valve or air leaks in the intake system can also cause poor idling and stalling. Weak spark plugs or coils can cause misfiring as well. Capturing the problem codes causing the Check Engine light will be very helpful as well in solving this problem. I would recommend a thorough engine system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.