Q: Van running rough, cuts off 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

I am having trouble with starting my car and check engine light came on

3. Van running rough, cuts off 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

Q: Q: Car accelerating on its own

Hi. The first thing I would look towards is a problematic accelerator cable. I would recommend checking the accelerator cable for defects, kinks, and miss adjustments. If that is found to be the problem, have the accelerator cable replaced by...

Q: Rattling noise under vehicle

There are many things that can cause a rattle under your vehicle. If the rattling occurs when driving and seems to happen more when accelerating or decelerating then it is more than likely a loose exhaust heat shield. A mechanic...

Q: Rough idle, stalls when accelerating, engine shuts down while driving with no fault codes.

Hi there. The issue is the coolant thermostat temperature sensor. The sensor is malfunctioning causing the computer (ECM) to think that the engine is either too cold or too hot and causing the fuel mixture to be off. I recommend...