Q: Van running rough, cuts off 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

I am having trouble with starting my car and check engine light came on

3. Van running rough, cuts off 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

Q: 1998 nissan maxima wont stay running

Hello, thank you for writing in. When dealing with this type of issue, start simple. For example, you should have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic codes. Even without a check engine light on, there may be codes present that relate...

Q: Where does the vent line from front of the gas tank go?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The vent line or EVAP tube the comes from the gas tank is typically routed to the intake manifold. The intake manifold is where the air is mixed with the fuel before it reaches the...

Q: Steering wheel does not center

The problem to me sounds like you have worn out bushings that hold the power steering rack and pinion assembly. This is why your steering wheel gets off center in the direction of the turn. Have the steering inspected and...