Q: Van running rough, cuts off 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

I am having trouble with starting my car and check engine light came on

3. Van running rough, cuts off 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

Q: would Ilkar7b11 4912 Laser Iridium Spark Plug For toyota corrola fit on a 2000 honda accord

The referenced NGK plug from the Corolla will not fit the 2000 Accord. The only NGK Iridium plug that is cataloged for the 2000 Accord is NGK 2477 ZFR5FIX-11 IX. If you desire to have the spark plugs replaced on...

Q: Coolant leaking - I have to put antifreeze in every couple days to keep heat warm. But it's not overheating. 2005 Dodge Caravan

Hi there - unfortunately, a slow leak like this will require a close look, while the engine is hot, and running. Most likely, this is not a water pump failure - that would not hold out a year. A hose...

Q: Tail light that comes on after the lens cover is tapped

This sounds like you either have bulbs that are going bad, or the more likely cause is a poor connection inside on the bulb socket. Have the light that is tapped removed and check each connection for loose pins or...