Q: I started my car this morning and as I started down the road there was smoke coming out if the vents. The smell was like a wood fi

Smoke started coming out of the vents shortly after I started driving it. Smells like a wood fire. I called the fire department who came out disconnected the battery and shot co2 into the vents. When I got home I reconnected the battery pulled the heater fuse and ran it some even drove it a bit. No more smoke but now my abs and brake lights are on.

3. I started my car this morning and as I started down the road there was smoke coming out if the vents. The smell was like a wood fi