Q: I shut the vehicle off and now it won't start and has no spark to the coil - 1997 Jeep Wrangler

VEHICLE HAS NO VOLTAGE TO COIL,CHECKED IGNITION SWITCH,REPLACED CPS AND CHECKED ASD RELAY STILL NO VOLTAGE HAVE ANY IDEAS

A: Your car's failure to start could be du...

Your car's failure to start could be due to a fault in the ignition circuit wiring harness or possibly a bad PCM, but bad PCM's are actually not that common. An initial possibility is to check for diagnostic trouble codes which, if present, will offer critical clues. If no DTCs exist, one strategy is to trace the circuit from the power source to the coil which will reveal the fault in the circuit.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect for any electrical problems and suggest the needed repairs.