Q: i recently upgrade my Radio to a multimedia system wiyh GPS, evrything is functiong except the radio sound and volume is fading in

All function are fully working, except the Radio Sound/Volume is fading in-and-out, what do I need to look for when troubleshooting on this issue?

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Start by checking all of the electrical connections. Make sure none of the wires are loose or exposed. Turn then to the amplifier in the vehicle and make sure the speakers are getting the power they are designed to. Look at the volume gauge that gives you a bar, number, or graph of the volume levels as they change. If the volume levels are showing that they are changing as this is happening, do not focus in on the amp too much. At that point you may want to look into any kind of engine volume compensation programs with the stock radio system or with the new unit. These programs may not be communicating, and something may need to be disabled. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• i recently upgrade my Radio to a multimedia system wiyh GPS, evrything is functiong except the radio sound and volume is fading in